Last updated: May 2018
The confidentiality of your personal data is one of the main concerns of VIDRA HOME CA SRL, based in Cluj Napoca, as a data operator.
This document is intended to inform you about the processing of your personal data, in the context of using the argentinavidrascu.com website (the website).
Categories of personal data processed
If you are a visitor to the Site, VIDRA HOME CA SRL will process your personal data that you provide directly in the context of using the Site, such as the data that you provide in the contact / questions / complaints section , to the extent that you contact us in this way.
Purposes and grounds of data processing
If you are a visitor to the Website, VIDRA HOME CA SRL processes your personal data as follows:
- for marketing activities, respectively for the transmission, by means of remote communication means (e-mail, sms), of commercial communications regarding the products and services offered by VIDRA HOME CA SRL, through the Website.
Basis: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on your consent, if you choose to provide it.
You can express your consent to the processing of data for this purpose by completing and checking the appropriate box in the form for subscribing to the newsletter available on the Site. To unsubscribe from receiving such commercial communications, you can use the option at the end of each e-mail/sms containing commercial communications.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. The refusal to provide consent for the processing of your data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
- to resolve complaints, complaints and to monitor traffic and improve your experience on the Site.
Basis: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of VIDRA HOME CA SRL to ensure the correct functioning of the Site, as well as to permanently improve the experience of the Site's visitors, including by solving various comments, questions or complaints.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide data for this purpose will have no negative consequences for you.
The duration for which we process your data
As a principle, VIDRA HOME CA SRL will process your personal data as much as is necessary to achieve the processing purposes mentioned above.
Disclosure of personal data
In order to fulfill the processing purposes, VIDRA HOME CA SRL may disclose your data to partners, to third parties or entities that support VIDRA HOME CA SRL in carrying out its activity through the Site (for example, courier companies, IT service providers), or to the central/local public authorities, in the following exemplary cases listed:
- for the administration of the Site;
- in situations where this communication would be necessary for the awarding of prizes or other facilities to the persons concerned, obtained as a result of their participation in various promotional campaigns organized by VIDRA HOME CA SRL through the Site;
- to maintain, customize and improve the Site and the services provided through it;
- to perform data analysis, testing and research, monitor usage and activity trends, develop security features and authenticate users;
- for the transmission of commercial marketing communications, under the conditions and limits provided by law;
- when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law, etc.
Transfer of personal data
The personal data provided to VIDRA HOME CA SRL can be transferred outside of Romania, but only to countries in the European Union.
- the right to information, respectively the right to receive details regarding the processing activities carried out by VIDRA HOME CA SRL, according to what is described in this document;
- the right to access the data, respectively the right to obtain confirmation from VIDRA HOME CA SRL regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details regarding the processing activities such as the manner in which the data are processed, the purpose for which the processing is done, the recipients or categories of data recipients, etc.;
- the right to rectification, respectively the right to obtain the correction, without justified delay, by VIDRA HOME CA SRL of inaccurate/unjustified personal data, as well as the completion of incomplete data; The correction/completion will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data were sent, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts.
- the right to delete data, without undue delay, ("the right to be forgotten"), if one of the following reasons applies:
- they are no longer necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- if consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for processing;
- if the data subject objects to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate reasons;
- if the personal data were processed illegally;
- if personal data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation;
- personal data were collected in connection with the provision of information society services according to Union law or internal law under which the operator is subject.
- the right to restrict processing to the extent that:
- the person contests the accuracy of the data, for a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data;
- the processing is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, requesting instead the restriction of their use;
- the operator no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing, but the data subject requests them for establishing, exercising or defending a right in court; or
- the data subject has objected to the processing (other than those for direct marketing), for the time interval in which it is verified whether the legitimate rights of the operator prevail over those of the data subject.
- the right to data portability, namely (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured way, commonly used and in an easy-to-read format, as well as (ii) the right to have this data transmitted by VIDRA HOME CA SRL to another data operator, to the extent that the conditions stipulated by law are met;
- the right to opposition – regarding processing activities can be exercised by submitting a request as indicated below;
- at any time, for reasons related to the particular situation in which the data subject is, that the data concerning him/her be processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of VIDRA HOME CA SRL or on the basis of the public interest, except in cases where VIDRA HOME CA SRL can demonstrate that it has legitimate and compelling reasons that justify the processing and that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subjects, or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
- at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that the data concerning it be processed for direct marketing purposes.
- the right not to be subject to an automated individual decision, i.e. the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely on the basis of automated processing activities, including the creation of profiles, which produce legal effects concerning the data subject or similarly affect him in -a significant measure;
- the right to address the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data or the competent courts, to the extent you consider necessary.